Tuesday 19 June 2012

It's time to get organised!

Well, i'm here again ...at last! I haven't been doing much craft lately, and i have been neglecting my home somewhat.
I have decorated the hallway, which i'm chuffed about- but the rest of the house is out of control.

My new love is Pinterest... and i have been looking at a few posts and blogs on there... 31 days of organising and similar cleaning and de-cluttering posts.

So this is what i aim to do....

I started yesterday by making a list of jobs that need doing, and the day before i tidied and organised the unit in the living room, so i feel like i have done day one already....

So here goes,

The list as it grows:

Day 1 Tidy unit- done!

Day 2 Tidy and donate toys

Day 3 Put all washing away

Day 4 Tidy kitchen cupboards


I have been and bought 2 small flexi tubs- one for me to fill throughout the day with things that need to go upstairs, and the other for amelia to fill with toys that need to be put away- i am hoping to make these part of our daily routine.

I'll keep you posted as to how it goes- wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Sharry You can do it. You Rock Girl xx